Friday, February 8, 2013

Organizing drawers using shoe boxes.

original pin:  http://pinterest.com/pin/441915782155549472/

I am a clutterbug when it comes to putting stuff in drawers.  It's so easy to do.  You don't feel like putting something away at the moment so you shove it in your "junk drawer" and it's out of site, and now probably lost forever.  I swear I had little "junk drawer" gnomes stealing things that I put in there, bc when the time came that I needed something that I had previously put in, I couldn't find it any where.  So naturally, when I saw this pin, I figured this was what I needed.  That and I had about a million shoe boxes in my closet for God knows what reason.  So I gathered up my boxes, headed down to the "junk drawer" and dumped it's contents out.  Oh look...there's that one thing I spent 7 hours looking for yesterday...  I measured and cut the boxes, organized everything in there real nice, and, voila!  Organization rules again.  No longer called my "junk drawer", this is now my "odds and ends" drawer.  But the good news is, I know where everything is.  Next, I'm going to tackle my "delicates" drawer :P.

Verdict:  Pintastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment