Friday, February 8, 2013

Victoria's Secret model's full body 10 min workout circuit.

original link http://www.fitsugar.com/Victorias-Secret-Models-Full-Body-Workout-21416942

I saw this on Pinterest, and I was like "Perfect!  A workout that only takes 10 min.!".  But then my cynical side reared it's ugly head and was like "There's no way a 10 min workout will have any effect on it's on.  Boy was I wrong...  Sadly, there are no before or after pictures bc I haven't done this enough for any true results, but I can tell you that even though the workout is only 10 min, you will feel like you did hours of working out the next day.  I'm interested to see some before and after pics if any of you decide to try it and see any results!

Verdict:  Pintastic!  I really feel this will show glorious results if done every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment